Two years ago I went to Disneyland Paris for the first time with my family, the trip was totally great only we had a problem. My youngest son was only 2 years old at that time and he could not sleep very well so he was very tired. This hampered our trip quite a bit because we were often in the hotel so my son could sleep.
The outward journey
We went to Paris by plane during our outward journey, this was also a lot of hassle because we were not very well prepared and so my son could not sit comfortably in the plane. Here we should have looked better in advance because here began the fatigue of my son already.
Once we were in Disneyland we visited many attractions, our favorite was the 'Buzz Lightyear Lazer Blast'. But my son was very tired and so we were often back at the hotel early, this is of course a great waste of time. Of course this does not mean that we had a bad vacation, at the park it was really fantastic. The park is very suitable for small children and so it is also highly recommended!
Once at home
When we arrived home I immediately looked at how our vacation could be better. It was on the plan to go to Disneyland again the following year and I wanted us to enjoy this trip to the fullest. After a while, I stumbled upon the products of DERYAN and I was immediately sold. For the plane, they had a product called the "Air Traveller". This is a mattress that you can easily inflate and is very comfortable on the plane. They also have a tent called the "Toddler Luxe. This tent is my personal favorite, the tents are very light and therefore easy to take with you, also they have a convenient pop-up system so it's no trouble to make a comfortable sleeping place in no time. The tents are up within 2 seconds and are also easy to fold. My son sleeps well in the tent and we take the tent with us wherever we go. I am now sure that my son can sleep well on vacation so we can enjoy ourselves.
A few tips
- If you plan to go to Disneyland Paris, go at least three days. Why? You really need the time, the first day you're already lost to discovering the park and the hotel where you're staying, the other two days you can fill with everything you want to do without rushing.
- Be well prepared, this will prevent a lot of stress. During our trip we were not well prepared and so we could not enjoy. By being prepared you can enjoy your vacation to the fullest.
- Make sure you bring a baby carriage, if this does not fit or is inconvenient during the trip you can also rent one at the park.
- Make a list of what attractions you want to visit, usually you know in advance which things you want to do and this can help you save time in the park.
- Don't forget to visit the Disney park studios, there are some really cool attractions here.
- Save money by taking advantage of the Disneyland Paris offers.